Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

I went and hit "Submit"

After a few bottles of New Years Eve courage i signed up for the Child Of the Sun sprint-tri. I've spent the last month of two changing my training from a powerlifting format to more of an endurance format.
I bought a bike yesterday from NashBar and I'm sure that it was the wrong type but due to finances it was the best that I could do. I've found a training program and I'm planning to wean away from the beer. I've got about  about 4 months to get all this in line....and did I fail to mention that I haven't swam for at least 20 years and other than a bike ride last spring it's been almost as long since I've rode a bike..this should be good. The next 52 Day Challenge begins next week and I'm going to try to make my tri workout fit into the 52 DC.
As I ring in the new year I know I've got a good 25 lbs to drop as well as transition from a Powerlifter to a triathlete.... stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. Good Going - you are always up for the next Challenge - 52 or otherwise.

    keep up the great work
    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete