Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Years Resolutionists


are gone..... We are 27 days into the "New Year" and my gym is for the most part EMPTY. Possibly since I live in Florida everyone is already slim, trim & beautiful and myself and a select few have at our disposal a fully equipped (PURPLE) gym. Even the red-shirted trainers have been standing around more and more this past week.

On a brighter note I got on the scale this morning and I met half of my January goal, to be under 220 lbs the other half is to remain below that number for the month of February. Even with a hearty serving of Wings with TNT Man the other day I managed to still drop some weight....... It's going to be a great weekend, some lifting, some running, some swimming and some biking.










1 comment:

  1. Empty gym - yippee! They paid their money to underwrite our usage. Great.

    Congrats on the weight loss - February is a short month - so it is easier to hold the line. ;)

    ReplyDelete