Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some Observations

It has been a brutal travel week(s), I haven't slept in my own bed in 8 nights. I've driven 1000+ miles, flown 500+ miles, slept in 3 hotels and eaten way too many carbs......that being said I have observed a few things.

Gas station food sucks.
I need to lift something heavy every few days
iPads are amazing
I'm so over IPA beers
A 3 mile run can do amazing things for your mind (not always amazing things for your knees)
You do miss the ones you love
Every place in the Southern United States is HOT!
A 700 mile car ride with someone you love makes the time fly by
Chicken nachos isn't always the best food choice
I work for a great company
If done correctly you can pack a lot of clothes in a carry-on suitcase
I have great parents
Bostonian makes great shoes
There's 67 days till my next triathlon

Just a few observations over the last week or so.........

No comments:

Post a Comment