Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Workout


Still nursing a tweaked back which has now caused my sciatica to act up, the pulling across my thigh muscle is driving me crazy. I foam rolled some this morning which helped but I'm having a hard time reducing the inflammation.

I went for a nice 3+ mile walk this morning, this is the time of the year to live in Florida. I managed to get in a Crossfit style workout before dinner it consisted of
10 DB Snatches (Right Arm)
10 DB Snatches (Left Arm)
30 Jumps
15 Two Handed DB Swings
30 Air Squats
10 Up Downs
I managed to shave 18 seconds off my second round and broke a sweat, some chicken on the grill, brown rice and green beans rounded out the evening.





2 comments:

  1. A tweaked back and you did that workout????

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as I keep my core tight it's manageable I really have to stay away from running till the inflammation subsides.

    ReplyDelete