Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dinner On the Road

If you saw some crazy man in Wegmans this evening in a red t-shirt and black shorts it was I....(someone forgot to look at the weather report before leaving the house this morning)....Wegmans is my place to shop on the road. Fresh, fresh, fresh food and not all that expensive.

This evening in Hotel Kitchen Stadium it was a cranberry chicken salad, almonds, orange, a low carb wrap and a pouch of Starkist tuna warmed in the coffee pot.
It's amazing what kind of foods you can pack into a suitcase and then add imagination and a microwave and or a coffeepot you can whip up a pretty damn good meal.



I ended up working out at MAC Express this evening. I've trained there before, it's a great place...and it's close to the hotel and Wegmans.
As with most gyms the squat rack was all mine....the best thing about this place is that it's located on McCormick Road...McCormick road as in the spice company. There are times when you can actually smell the spices when you leave the gym..

Years ago and in a previous blog life I took a picture where McCormick advertised "Food Testers Needed!".....you can't make this stuff up.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed - Wegmen's is a fun place to shop - but for my SIL - it is close to a religious experience. Her favorite stop between our area and her summer home in the NY Finger Lakes - is the one in Binghamton. Not my idea or my BIL's idea of fun.

    In my gym you have to fight for your time on the Squat racks. Luckily there are more than one.

    Enjoy
    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete