Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bachelor Night

This evening my wife had plans so it was bachelor time I got in an evening run, did laundry, hung a couple of pictures. I had plans of eating my leftover grilled chicken from last night for dinner.  When I opened the fridge....sad face... my chicken was gone...but the flip side is that someone else in the house is eating leftovers and making better food choices.
Now back to me and my hunger pangs what else but time for chicken wing. Off to the store for a package of wings and some kind of coating. I found a zero carb and zero sugar wings sauce, perfect! A 400 degree oven and 40 minutes later I'm full...I only ate half and put the rest of them in the fridge for tomorrow....in the back of the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. We are a said lot - when this is "Bachelor" night.

    Wings look good - I'm going to get some for dinner - good idea.

    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete