Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some Running Some Walking Some Motivation

Every so often I get one of those crazy travel weeks, this week is one of those...Sunday flight into Richmond, VA...Monday Virginia Beach, VA, Tuesday Knoxville, TN, Wednesday Atlanta, Ga, Thursday Ft. Lauderdale, FL and with a new hotel each day exercise and diet becomes tough but I have to always keep that goal in front of me. Yeah that bagel at breakfast won't hurt (all that much) but a bagel on Monday can lead my mind to think that a bagel on Tuesday is OK and then before you know the pattern continues and I say it's the weekend, screw it I'll eat whatever and forget about exercise till Monday because we all know you can start living better or making changes in your life on any other day than a Monday. Exercising at the end of a long day is not my favorite thing to do, but I must exercise.....run or walk, weights or body weight exercises I have to stay motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment