Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Accomplishments week of 1/21


This Past Week
2 trips out of town (Tampa FL, Baltimore MD)
Saw snow for the second time this year
Had 2 beers last Saturday
Lost 3 CE's this week (Beer, Italian food on Tuesday and wings last night)
Lost 11lbs since Jan-5


Managed to only drop 1 lb this week - I'm sure this is a reflection of only lifting one day this week instead of 3 as opposed to the loss of the 3 CE's.

Nutrition Breakdown

Grams

Calories

Calories

1,836

Fat

85.2

Saturated

25.9

Polyunsaturated

14.0

Monounsaturated

32.1

Carbohydrate

90.5

Dietary Fiber

19.9

Protein

170.0

Alcohol

0.0


My carb intake is way below my goal and so are the calories, which is not good because I know how my body will react as it adapts to the lesser caloric intake -----I hold onto fat and lose muscle mass.

Today will be spent working in the yard with a RT and some slosh pipe work in the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you control anything and lose weight with the amount of traveling you do. Travel disrupts the hell out of me. 11 pounds nice - very nice.

    ReplyDelete