Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MFT

A Few Of My Favorite Things MFT

Hey "Oprah" has her list of favorite things...so why can't I! The differences are that I can add to my list throughout the year and I'm not giving any of my favorite things away.......
I can't tell you how many blenders I've been through. From the Walmart's entry level Black & Decker to a high-end Cuisinart I've yet to have one hold up to the abuse that I seem to somehow hand out. Well I've found what seems to be the ultimate ice chopping, frozen broccoli destroying piece of kitchen hardware known to man.
This came as a gift from my wife and it's called the Bella Cucina Rocket Blender and it live up to the Rocket Blender part of it's name. It comes with 5 blending glasses, so I can let 3 or 4 of the glasses pile up in the sink before I'm forced to wash them...two sets of blades...and a shaker top in case I want to make my own Parmesan Cheese. I can finally blend ice cubes without having to smell the motor brushes burning.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things too. I have one at home and one at work. Perfect size for pre and post workout shakes. I got my last one on sale at Macy's for just $10. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete