Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday Beers....

With the latest 52DC fast approaching it was time for some last minute carb loading...off to Fresh Market I went to build my own six pack....ahhh the joys of being an adult.

The picks went down as follows... rated * to *****

Left Hand **
Cool label, the taste less than middle of the road.







Stella *****
Always one of my favorites, one that I usually drink as a dinner beer.






Guinness*****
A great anytime beer






Milk Stout ***
Still not crazy about fruit flavored beer







Harp Lager ****
A good beer to drink when I'm grilling out.






Woodchuck **
Again another fruit flavored beer, but one that I'd always wanted to try. Not totally impressed



So in a few days it will be healthy exercise, not as much carbs or beer...so all in all not a bad way to spend a kid-less Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment